By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to “selthemes” and administrative operators of this web site,. “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
We use the highest security standard available to protect your personally identifiable information while it is in transit to us. Although we will make every effort to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk that thieves may find a way to thwart our security system or that transmissions over the Internet will be intercepted.
Please note that images and fonts that are present either in products or their presentations are not distributed along with the products and need to be downloaded from a third party. In case the author doesn’t include download links for the fonts used, please contact us. In case of images, most of the times the images shown in the presentations are premium images for which authors have right to use in those presentations and not to distribute them.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
Selthemes will refund any purchase that has not been downloaded and within 7 days of purchase date, without question.
Since Selthemes offers non-tangible goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the template downloaded. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. We will not provide refunds on the basis that stock photographs are not included in the final download should you have already downloaded the product as this is published on every single product page. All refunds are given at the sole discretion of Selthemes.
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through use of products or services purchased through this website, be it indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like).